At the Summer 2018 Future Offices summit, we sat down with Al Kinisky, a Global Real Estate Strategist Partner, Cloud Business Group at SAP, to discuss how SAP has embraced data-driven design, is leveraging interior design to maximize employee engagement and ushered in a new era of space utilization optimization.
This past August, 200+ office design & architecture, space utilization, real estate and workplace technology leaders joined us at Future Offices Summer in San Francisco. See firsthand what was talked about onsite, what was learned and why you can't afford to miss Future Offices Winter January 23 - 25, 2019 in NYC!
Check out this full session video from the 2018 Future Offices!
- Philip Connolly, Manager, Design and Construction Operations, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Andres Cueto, Portfolio Director, Corporate Real Estate, BBVA Compass
- Amanda Merrow, Workplace Strategy + Design, Manager, Capital One
- Sara Baldi, VP Global Workplace, McKesson
- Katie Rodrigues, VP, Workplace Strategy, JLL
- Meredith Zenkel, VP, Marketing + Communications, Poppin
- Transforming and designing spaces for both individual work and team work
- Evaluating the relevancy of ABW environments to your company; is this appropriate for your workforce?
5 office design leaders from technology startups and established companies compare & contrast their approaches to designing workspaces that emphasize core values, increase productivity, and additionally showcase brand image. Hear them discuss challenges, successes, and new initiatives to accommodate recent workplace design trends.
- Julija Costantino, Head of Workplace Operations, Pinterest
- Jena Dropela, Global Head of Workplace and People, Soundcloud
- Tom Reardon, Executive Director, BIFMA
- Bryan Parker, U.S. & International RE Workplace Solutions & Design Senior Manager, PwC
- Ashley Hyman, Director of Marketing, AgilQuest
Smart Workplace Design for the World's Largest Workforce: Interview with Walmart's Vice President of Design, Dan Makoski
Dan Makoski, Walmart's Vice President of Design, shares an overview of
Walmart's top workplace design priorities for 2018, workplace design
trends and the importance of building flexible and mobile workplaces.