Office Design Trends, Research & Insights
Technology impacts every aspect of our daily lives, especially when it comes to new construction. Learn more about the top seven tech trends hitting the Future Offices market. We’ll unpack everything from open space floorplans to IoT and discuss why it’s imperative for your office to jump on the tech train. Additional elements include
- Nontraditional lighting options
- Furniture as it relates to employee engagement
Read on to learn how offices are transforming based on technology’s latest advancements.
Inside the "Age Neutral" Workspace: The 5 Pillars of Designing Work Environments that Drive Intergenerational Collaboration
For the first time ever, we have a workforce made up of 4 different generations: Pre-Boomers, the Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials. Though what unites these 4 generations is certainly stronger that what separate, still each groups brings a wide range of differing values, expectations and needs to the workplace.
In this article, we take a look at what leading-edge companies are doing to build offices that successfully satisfy all four generations by:
- Designing agile and flexible work environments
- Leveraging ergonomics principles to ensure the physical comfort and well being of each generation
- Embracing technology drive-design without sacrificing meaningful human connections
- and more!