A Look Into the 2030 Office: 11 Technologies & Innovations that will Shape the Future of Office Design
What does the future hold for office design?
Experts predict that by 2030 offices will need to accommodate a new workforce made up of digital nomads who, rather than being tied to a physical workplace, will move freely between remote work stations and numerous physical offices. In addition, new solutions such as IoT, wearables, voice controlled devices, ambient intelligence and more will dramatically change the way we work.
In this overview of the 2030 office, we look at the top 11 solutions, trends and innovations expected to dramatically change office design. Key questions we ask in this report are:
- What does the next generation of workers need and want from their workplaces?
- How will disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence impact the way we work and the spaces we work in?
- Where is sustainable design headed and why will it be a priority over the next decade?
- What new office architecture & design tools are on the horizon and how will they change your life for the better?
- What do you need to do to prepare for the next wave of the digital revolution?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.